E-Filing with TaxHawk
UPDATED: January 5, 2018 – With tax season in full swing more and more people need their returns faster than ever before. TaxHawk.com provides users for filing their tax returns online putting money in their pockets faster. If you have never filed your taxes online; you will find it much easier than filling out all those paper forms. Tax Hawk allows users to track their tax refund, so you know exactly when it will arrive. We are in no way affiliated with TaxHawk, see below for login access.
Complete and file your 2017 Tax Return in only 30 minutes with TaxHawk.com. See instantly what your tax return will be with TaxHawk’s refund calculator.
The most commonly used service on TaxHawk.com is the free edition of their lineup. If you have used other free online tax prep services, the Free option is the best choice for you.
Sometimes your taxes can be a little more complicated than the form 1040. In this case, the Deluxe edition is better. If you would like the comfort of knowing you have support if questions come up the Deluxe version only $6.99. Here’s what you get with both packages.
TaxHawk.com – Free Version
- IRS form preparation – Step-by-step form completion
- Free IRS E-file – Get your refund faster
- Accuracy check – TaxHawk.com does the math, so you don’t have to
- Printable tax return – Once complete print off your return for your records
- Extension filing – File for extension for free with TaxHawk.com
- Direct deposit – Get your refund faster with direct deposit
- Vault services – Access to previous years tax records
- Customer support – Contact for help
TaxHawk – Deluxe Version
Receive all the services from the Free version plus:
- Audit assistance – Receive assistance to any IRS audit questions
- Amend returns – File an unlimited amount of amendments to your return
- Priority support – Talk live with the helpdesk via online chat
- Phone support – Just call if you need assistance
What stands out with this free online tax prep software is its ability to handle a variety of tax situations, including dependents, investments, and small business income. TaxHawk.com can even help nonresident and part-year tax returns. These features can bring significant savings when compared with other tax software packages. Some online tax prep companies can charge well into double digits for their services. Although it is common for free online tax prep software services to charge to file state taxes, TaxHawk.com is letting new users file their state taxes for free.
TaxHawk.com and the ACA
Tax Hawk is fully equipped to handle any issues that may arise when filing your taxes. The Affordable Care Act did cause some confusion when it was first implemented, but most of those discrepancies have been worked out.
Whether you choose to pay for the Deluxe version or just use the Free version, Tax Hawk.com guarantees its accuracy 100%. So you can file with peace of mind that you are getting the most return with the most accurate recount of your finances for the year.
If you forgot your TaxHawk login, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot your TaxHawk.com password, please Reset Your Password
NOTE: We are not an affiliate with Tax Hawk. You should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.